1. Member annual subscriptions entitle annual access to all member and non-member pages of the Myott Collectors Club (henceforth termed the Club) website
2. Subscriptions are gathered by the Club from its members to pay for the service provided. The service includes, but is not limited to, the upkeep, maintenance and update of the MCC website and the production of printed materials which will be offered to members at a concessional rate.
3. Members agree only to upload material for which they have exclusive and legal and beneficial rights.
4. Members agree to grant now and in the future to the Club the unlimited right to use and reproduce without payment of any fee any material that the Member has uploaded. This term is a consequence of the nature of the Club to collect information from its members for the benefit of its members.
5. Members are welcome to print any page from the Club or digitally catalogue pages and/or images for their personal files but are not permitted to distribute this material among non-members.
6. Members agree not to upload or post in the discussion group any material that is illegal under the laws of England and Wales and or the laws of the Member's country.
7. Members agree not to upload or post in the discussion group any material that is defamatory, offensive, abusive, menacing or obscene in character.
8. The Club may remove any content from the site at the Club's discretion if it is felt to be in breach of the foregoing. The Club may also suspend Member's facilities where the Member appears, in the opinion of the Club, to be in breach of the foregoing.
9. The Club acts solely as an introductory service for members to buy and sell items. The Club will not be liable for any discrepancies that may occur in transactions between members. Members agree to submit accurate descriptions and images of any items posted for sale on the site, especially noting any damage, restoration, wear, manufacturing faults etc. Members agree to provide prompt payment and prompt delivery of items bought and sold. Members agree to provide adequate packing, and to provide details of postage and packing on submission of details. Postal insurance is also suggested.
10. The nature of the content of the Club website may generate speculative material. The utmost of effort is recorded in providing accurate detailing, but at any one time there may be information that requires confirmation or may after insight be judged or proven incorrect. The Club therefore accepts no legal responsibility for the accuracy of information presented on the Club website. Members are encouraged to verbally challenge or offer opinion.
11. The Club reserves the right to alter the membership fee on not less than one month's notice to the Member via their supplied email address.
12. The Club shall have the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time on not less than one month's notice to the Member via their supplied email address.
13. The Club shall have the right to suspend the website for any reason at any time and for any period that the Club may decide.